Lodge 10 @ Black Rhino Game Reserve
SELF CATERING lodge situated in the Black Rhino Game Reserve
- Part of the Pilanesberg National park
- MALARIA FREE
- BIG 5 Game drives included
- THE RATE IS PER NIGHT FOR THE ENTIRE LODGE
- 2 1/2 hours drive from Johannesburg Airport
- 30 minutes from Pilanesberg Airport (Sun City)
- 4 individual private chalets with air-conditioning, shower, bath, double basin and separate toilet. Main building has a fully kitted open plan kitchen/dining room, TV lounge, bar, braai boma and pool.
- Terms & Conditions
|Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to availability|
|Description||16 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018|
|Self catering Lodge - 10 quests||
Minimum stay is 2 days
The lodge is serviced daily
An electrified game fence for guest safety surrounds us
There is limited cellphone coverage at the lodge
- 2 big five game drives per day are INCLUDED in your own game drive vehicle
- Park fees are included
- Drives are +/-2.5hrs and leave early morning and depart again late afternoon.
- A qualified game ranger who lives at the lodge conducts game drives.
Lodge accommodates 10 People (4 Chalets), Children under 4yrs of age do not count toward the total.
Some of the King beds can be made up as single beds on request.
We have a cot available on request.
Game drives are limited to 10 people maximum on the vehicle including children.
No Game drives with private vehicles are allowed on Black Rhino Game reserve.
Meals are available at the neighboring lodge by prior arrangement on request 2 days before and subject to their availability.
Check-in : 14:00 - 18:00 Check Out: 11:00
Smoking is permitted outside but not in the chalets or main building.
Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund, minus service fees.
Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Service fees are non-refundable.