Terms | Conditions
Terms & Conditions exclusive to Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
- Exclusion dates apply. Please refer to clause 3 in the attached terms and conditions.
- Minimum two night stay over weekends (Friday & Saturday).
- Dinner Bed and Breakfast rate
- - 1 complimentary game drive is included per person per night’s stay. Please refer to Wildlife Activities page for further information.
- Children aged 12 years and younger (maximum two children per room) will be accommodated free of charge on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, including one game drive, if sharing with one or two adults.
- Children aged 13-17 years will be accommodated free of charge on a room only basis and will be charged (2018) R 650.00 (2019) R 710.00 per child per day for breakfast, dinner and one game drive, if sharing with one or two adults.
- Full Board rate
- - 2 complimentary game drives is included per person per night’s stay. Please refer to Wildlife Activities page for further information.
- Children aged 12 years and younger (maximum two children per room) will be accommodated free of charge on a full board basis inclusive of dinner, bed, breakfast, lunch and two game drives per day, if sharing with one or two adults.
- Children aged 13-17 years will be accommodated free of charge on a room only basis and will be charged (2018) R1 090.00 (2019) R1 190 per child per day for breakfast, lunch, dinner and two game drives, if sharing with one or two adults.
All rooms have:
- Individual air-con
- bathrooms with shower and toilet
- direct dialing phone
- electric shaving plugs
- coffee/tea making machines
- hair dryer.
At Kwa Maritane you can get the sense of being far away from
it all and yet be minutes away from civilisation.
Our shuttle service will transport you from the airport or to Sun City for a small charge in no time.
Room service from 07h00 to 22h00.
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Rooms will be kept until 18:00 on day of arrival unless otherwise assured or guaranteed.
- Check-in is after 14:00 and check-out is before 10:00.
- Rates may be subject to change.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- If cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
A 10% admin fee will be retained for cancellations made after the card has been charged.
CHILDREN'S ACTIVITY PROGRAMS
Legacy Junior Rangers programme is available for all children aged 6-12 years. Activities are geared around natural resource protection, environmental education and responsible recreation offering a special opportunity to explore the Pilanesberg National Park. The Junior Rangers Program is available at a small additional cost to parents and usually takes 2 days to complete. On completion of the program, children will be including in a graduation ceremony and will be given a certificate and badges for activities completed.
Additional game drives are charged at R500.00 per adult / R250.00 per child between the ages of 0-17 year
Game Drive Times
|June - July||08h00||15h30|
|October - March||05h30||16h30|
Game Drives last approximately 3 hours, depending on weather conditions and animal sightings in the Park.
Bush braais are held (weather permitting) every Wednesday and
Saturday night. If you would like to book a bush braai on an
alternative night, a minimum of 30 people is required. If numbers drop
below 30, the full rate for 30 people will be charged.
Prices may be subject to change. Non-residential rates available on request.
HONEYMOON ADDED VALUE OFFERS
- Allocation of a room with a King Size bed
- Bottle of Sparkling wine a platter of chocolate dipped fruits (strawberries when available) with a personalized note from the GM
- Complimentary Late Departure (Subject to availability)
- VIP Turndown on day of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- FB (Full Board) – includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 game drives per person per day
- Exclusion dates apply. Please refer to clause 7 in the attached terms and conditions
- Minimum two night stay over weekends (Friday & Saturday)
- Please refer to Wildlife Activities page for further information