Shepherd's Tree Game Lodge
A new dawn, a new wonder, a new adventure. Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge is a lodge concession awarded by the North West Parks & Tourism Board (custodians of the land) within the existing Pilanesberg Game Reserve. The entire lodge lies in an exclusive use zone in the south-western portion of the 55,000ha, "Big 5" and malaria free Pilanesberg Game Reserve. It offers exclusive traversing as well as access to all the Park’s public roads. The lodge also lies adjacent to the Wilderness Area offering the opportunity of walking trails in this untouched environment. By acquiring a share in the lodge, shareholders will enjoy exclusivity and privacy in a truly spectacular and intimate 5 star luxury setting for a period of 40 years.
|Rates inclusive of 14% V.A.T. • South African Rand • Subject to availability|
to 30 Sep 2017
to 30 Nov 2017
|Standard Room Single||
|Standard Room Double||6 080.00||7 040.00|
|Family Suite Single||5 140.00||5 680.00|
|Family Suite Double||6 860.00||7 570.00|
|Executive Suite (Room Rate)||7 665.00||7 665.00|
|Villa (Maximum 4 Adults)||17 245.00||17 245.00|
to 30 Apr 2018
to 30 Sep 2018
|Standard Room Single||
|Standard Room Double||8 880.00||7 665.00|
|Family Suites (Room Rate)||23 515.00||21 105.00|
|Executive Suite (Room Rate)||9 655.00||9 655.00|
|Villa (Maximum 4 Adults)||21 730.00||21 730.00|
to 30 Nov 2018
|Standard Room Single||
|Standard Room Double||8 880.00|
|Family Suite (Room Rate)||23 515.00|
|Executive Suite (Room Rate)||9 655.00|
|Villa (Maximum 4 Adults)||21 730.00|
|Description||18 Apr 2017 to 30 Sept 2017|
|SA Resident Rate||2 855.00|
|Minimum 3 Night Stay||2 560.00|
- Rate includes all meals and 2 game drives daily
- Rate excludes conservation levy of R100 per person per stay
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Single rate is a 50% supplement of the sharing rate.
- Children between the ages 6 – 12 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate. Children over 12 are charged as adults.
- The above Conservation Levies are subject to change
Special Domestic Rates
These special rates are applicable to SA residents only.
Valid from 1 Apr 2017 to 30 Sep 2017
Minimum 3 Night Stay R5,160 (2 pax)
Rate includes all meals and 2 game drives daily
Rate excludes conservation levy of R100 per person per stay
Single rate is a 50% supplement of the sharing rate
Children between the ages 6 – 12 years will pay 50% of the adult sharing rate. Children over 12 are charged as adults
This special is only available on or standard rooms which sleeps 2 adults only.
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge’s facilities and services ensure leisure and convenience for our adventure-seeking guests. After a busy day spent outdoors, you can get the relaxation you deserve at the award-winning Amani Spa, which offers holistic body, skin, and beauty rituals. Get a soothing massage while enjoying the view of the lodge’s bushveld amphitheatre.
Other facilities and services that guests can enjoy are:
- Babysitting or childcare (with surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Children’s pool
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wi-Fi (with surcharge)
SHEPHERD'S TREE GAME LODGE - LOCATION
Shepherd’s Tree Game Lodge is located in the North West province, approximately 2.5 hours drive from Johannesburg. Situated in a private concession within the Pilanesberg National Park, our malaria-free property is host to a wide variety of mammals and bird species found in the Big 5.
The property is close to the following tourist spots:
- Ukutula Lion Park
- The Gary Player Golf Course
- Sun City
Third Person Sharing: Third person is charged the adult sharing rate at the applicable property that can accommodate a third person sharing unless stated otherwise.
Game Lodges Policy:
- Children: 0 - 5 years of age Stay free of charge only when sharing with two full paying adults, meals charged on consumption
- Children: 6 - 11 years of age Pay 50% of the adult sharing rate when sharing with two full paying adults Full adult rate applicable if occupying their own room
- Children: 12 years & older Occupy their own room and pay full adult rate
- Where a child shares with 1 adult the adult sharing rate applies.
- At Game Lodges, children under the age of 12 years will be accommodated on special children's game drives. This is subject to availability and at the discretion of the lodge manager.
Children under the age of 12 are permitted on safari at the sole discretion of the manager or guide.
Children under the age of 6 are not permitted on game drives.
Sole use vehicle is available to facilitate families at an additional cost of R4200 per vehicle per game drive
Terms and Conditions
Rates are inclusive of All meals, teas & snacks and two daily safari activities Incl. TOMSA 1%
Rates excludes all drinks, curio purchases, laundry and items of a personal nature and Conservation Levy R100
• A 20%, non refundable, deposit will be required to confirm a booking with full payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
• Bookings cancelled 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit their deposit.
• Bookings cancelled 30 days prior to arrival will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
• Bookings cancelled 14 days prior to arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
• Children will be permitted on game drives and walks at the sole discretion of the ranger.
Enjoying the dramatic scenery of the Pilanesberg Game Reserve is a crucial part of your stay. Our rooms have patios that provide unparalleled views of the lodge’s grounds and the wilderness. Imagine enjoying your breakfasts or cocktails here while taking in the glorious landscape before you.
Each of our fully air-conditioned rooms are equipped with the following amenities:
- Mini-bar refrigerator
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat screen TV with DSTV channels
- Hair dryer